Isn't this quote great? I'm not basing my blog on this quote, haha. I just wanted to share it, because it made me laugh. It's in a book I'm reading. I'm actually reading 3 books at the moment, and thoroughly enjoying them all. Granted, one is Anne of Green Gables, because that's been my traditional summer read for the past however many years, but I still love reading it ever summer:)
I really have no point to this entry, except to share some funny anecdotes...
1. I haven't done laundry, and so this week, I had to wear my bathing suit to replace certain other clothing...
2. My brother left for California today:( Seriously sad... But, I made sure he had lots of food for his trip. So, in addition to the cooler full of sandwiches, fruit, drinks, cookies, etc. that my mom and I prepared for him, I stuffed granola bars into every nook and cranny of his car that I could find. 32 granola bars in all...haha...6 in each door cubby, 6 in the glove compartment, and 2 more randomly in the middle section of the car. Hungry?
1 comment:
You're a great sister! What's Matt going to CA for?
Niyati
Post a Comment