Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Highs, Lows and Huhs for the past week-ish

Highs: Seeing my family (immediate and extended) over Thanksgiving.  Beth finding my computer lock keys for school (so I don't have to pay for a new lock once they cut off the old one)!  Sewing (all by myself) a button on my skirt and mending a rip in my sweater, so that I can continue to wear them without feeling ragged.  Watching White Christmas:)  Planning a really fun week of school, with lots of fun arts and crafts!  Hanging with my home group and talking about Jesus (there is always more to Him than I think).  Coming up with (what I think) are some great present ideas for cheap!  Playing Super Mario Brothers 3 on the old school Nintendo at the neighbors (I rock the 2d games!).  Ice skating at the Sculpture Gardens and not falling down.

Lows: Not being able to remember nearly as much as I used to:(  Not seeing Chris on Thanksgiving.  Eating too much fiber (haha).  Getting pulled over for going the wrong way on a one way street (just a warning though).

Huhs: Watching the Pilates lady on my DVD do the "modified" version.  If that's modified then I'm seriously below below grade level...So, I just laughed at her for the rest of the DVD.  (Though, it is getting easier, I will say)  I swear, if this doesn't give me abs of steal, I'm suing!

2 comments:

anadangel said...

weekish
weakish
weak as ish = me

Esthertainment said...

ooooh~ pilates. I have not had much success with at-home videos.
If there are people around it's more comfortable to sit around and laugh at the video (as you did) and each other...BUT Keep at it!!!!

Happy new YEar!!